- DRI*AVAST software 952-9084089 is Avast’s charge code that the company uses when charging your checking, credit, or debit card for purchases. I do not want this software did not get itrefund my money and do not bother me again
- 1 What is DRI Avast charge?
- 2 How do I cancel DRI Avast software?
- 3 How do I get my money back from Avast?
- 4 How do I cancel auto renewal on Avast?
- 5 How do I check my Avast subscription?
- 6 How do you contact Avast?
- 7 Does Avast automatically renew?
- 8 Is Avast safe?
- 9 Is Avast antivirus free forever?
- 10 Will Avast refund me?
- 11 Is Avast premium worth the money?
- 12 How long does Avast take to refund?
- 13 What is DRI Avast Software and How to cancel and get refunds?
- 14 DRI Avast Software refund
- 15 How to Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal / Subscription?
- 16 How to apply for DRI Avast Refund Request:
- 17 Tell Us Your Story – Avast! Antivirus Scam
- 18 What is DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O? – A Scam Charge!
- 19 More information about credit cards and frauds
- 20 What is DRI *AVAST SOFT SHANNON, CO. IE?
- 21 What people are saying.
- 21.0.1 helen on October 10, 2015
- 21.0.2 helen on October 11, 2015
- 21.0.3 Robert Delugan on December 15, 2015
- 21.0.4 DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
- 21.0.5 DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
- 21.0.6 DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
- 21.0.7 alain gagnéon February 01, 2016
- 21.0.8 alain gagné on February 01, 2016
- 21.0.9 Hamka on March 16, 2016
- 21.0.10 Goran Lax on March 23, 2016
- 21.0.11 Goran Lax on March 23, 2016
- 21.0.12 catherine gachon on April 03, 2016
- 21.0.13 Raymond NOEL on May 07, 2016
- 21.0.14 Doucet Françoise on May 14, 2016
- 21.0.15 Jack H on September 10, 2016
- 21.0.16 Jack H on September 10, 2016
- 21.0.17 becq augusta on March 17, 2017
- 21.0.18 andrei on March 18, 2017
- 21.0.19 tif on May 24, 2017
- 21.0.20 Phoebe on October 07, 2017
- 21.0.21 marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
- 21.0.22 marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
- 21.0.23 marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
- 21.0.24 marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
- 22 Please help me get Avast!’s attention: DRI Avast charged my Mastercard **.** without m.
- 22.0.1 Avast!
- 22.0.2 Timeline
- 22.0.3 Setup Your New Home Easily
- 23 DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN Reviews
- 24 Trending Reports
- 25 Contact Avast Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax
- 26 How to Get an Avast Refund [Top Hacks]
- 27 How to Request a Refund From Avaston Your Own
- 28 Let DoNotPay Request YourAvast Subscription Refund
- 29 Can You Apply For anAvast Auto-Renewal Refund?
- 30 What Is Avast’s Refund Policy?
- 31 Exceptions to Avast Refund Rules
- 32 How Long Does Avast Take to Refund?
- 33 Try Out Free Online Trials With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
- 34 DoNotPay Is Your Ticket to Being More Efficient
- 35 Want your issue solved now?
- 35.0.1 Money out of my account!
- 35.0.2 Unauttoride payment
- 35.0.3 DIGITAL RIVER AVAST
- 35.0.4 unathorized payment
- 35.0.5 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.6 Pirovano Maria Teresa
- 35.0.7 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.8 Dri Avast Software, Shannon
- 35.0.9 Dri Avast Software
- 35.0.10 unauthorised payment
- 35.0.11 unauthorised payment
- 35.0.12 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.13 Rip-off
- 35.0.14 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.15 Unauthorised payment
- 35.0.16 dri kaspersky l shonnon, co.irl
- 35.0.17 unathorized payment
- 35.0.18 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.19 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.20 I had to pay something from avast without reason?
- 35.0.21 unauthorized payment
- 35.0.22 refund 2 unauthorized withdrawals
- 35.0.23 Dri*Avast SOFT MINNETONKA MNUS
- 35.0.24 MONEY TAKEN WITHOUT MY CONCENT
What is DRI Avast charge?
Dri* stands for Digital River one of the payment processing agents for avast products.
How do I cancel DRI Avast software?
https://id.avast.com/sign-in. Click the Subscriptions tile. Click Unsubscribe under the subscription you want to cancel. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation.
How do I get my money back from Avast?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchased Avast subscription, contact us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. This 30-day-money-back guarantee applies to Avast consumer product subscriptions purchased using the following methods: Online purchase via the official Avast website.
How do I cancel auto renewal on Avast?
Use the Avast Customer Portal
- Open the order confirmation email that you received after the subscription purchase from [email protected]
- Click Manage subscriptions.
- Scroll to the Your subscriptions section, and click Unsubscribe next to the subscription that you want to cancel.
How do I check my Avast subscription?
View my subscriptions Sign in to your Avast Account using the link below: https://id.avast.com/sign-in/ Click the Subscriptions tile.
How do you contact Avast?
Does Avast automatically renew?
You can find the Avast on the App Store. If your Avast program is under auto-renewal; you should cancel it. For making the changes on your Avast subscription, you can use the App Store. Now the Avast antivirus auto-renewal will get cancelled.
Is Avast safe?
On the whole, yes. Avast is a good antivirus and provides a decent level of security protection. The free version comes with lots of features, although it doesn’t protect against ransomware. If you want premium protection, you’ll have to upgrade to one of the paid-for options. 5
Is Avast antivirus free forever?
Even Avast was the first who offered a reliable free antivirus product to their users. You can download and install ‘Avast Free’ and it will always be free for a lifetime. This will never run out after any specific time, this is lifetime free security.
Will Avast refund me?
What is Avast’s refund policy? If you are not completely satisfied with your Avast product, contact us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. This 30-day money-back guarantee applies to Avast consumer products purchased using the following methods: Online purchase via the official Avast website.
Is Avast premium worth the money?
These qualities could be more than enough for the ultimate protection of an average user. However, Avast Premium is worth it for users who require a deeper level of protection and extra security features. The main extra features that Avast Premium brings to the table are the following: Premium Security’s firewall.
How long does Avast take to refund?
How Long Does Avast Take to Refund? Users have reported that Avast’s processing of your refund request can take up to ten working days. Others have received their money back in seven or even three days after making the refund claim. The processing time varies, but you should get your compensation fairly quickly.
What is DRI Avast Software and How to cancel and get refunds?
Avast Antivirus is one of the most popular cross-platform internet security software available on the market today, according to the company. Products offered by Avast Antivirus include software that offers computer protection, antivirus software, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, and a variety of other features. There are some of these services that are free to use, but there are also services that demand payment before they can be utilized. DRI Avast Software is one example of such a solution. When you are making a payment or billing, Avast gives you the option of preserving your current payment method and payment data so that you may use them again in the future with no difficulty.
Your payment method and payment information will be remembered if you do so.
The majority of us are only made aware of this when we receive a bill for the money that has already been made to avast for the renewal of our subscription.
Don’t be concerned if you are now experiencing this problem; this article will provide you with all of the information you want.
What is DRI Avast Software and how can I get rid of it?
DRI Avast Software refund
One of the most popular cross-platform internet security software available is Avast Antivirus, which is available on the market. Products offered by Avast Antivirus include software that offers computer protection, antivirus software, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, and a variety of other functions. Some of these services are provided for free, while others need a fee to be paid in order to be utilized. This is true of products such as DRI Avast Software. You have the option to save your current payment method and payment data while making a payment or billing so that you may use them again in the future with simplicity.
Your payment method and payment information will be remembered if you have saved them.
The majority of us are first made aware of this when we receive a bill for the money that has already been made to avast for the purpose of renewing our subscription.
This article will provide you all the information you need if you are presently experiencing this problem. See also: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium User Reviews for further information. Exactly what is DRI Avast Software, and how can you uninstall or remove it?
How to Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal / Subscription?
You’re probably wondering how to get rid of Avast! No need to be concerned; we will assist you in determining how to terminate your Avast membership. Whether you purchased the product, such as DRI Avast Software, via an online seller or from the Avast official website, you may be able to receive a refund by submitting an online request. Also, keep in mind that if you do not receive your money back within 30 days of purchasing the product, you will be charged a restocking fee. Also accessible on their website is their Refund Policy, which you may read about.
- Before proceeding, we would like to remind you to have your original purchase or membership data, as well as your billing information, on hand.
- It is possible that you purchased the goods via a local retailer or a third-party reseller, in which case the 30-day money-back guarantee will not apply to you.
- First, you must disable auto-renewal using the Order interface, which is the most straightforward approach.
- Alternatively, you may contact Avast support and request that they deactivate the auto-renewal settings on your behalf.
- Choose the option that best matches your needs and follow the steps outlined in the Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal tutorial.
Method 1 (Through Avast Order Portal)
- You’re probably wondering how to get rid of Avast. No need to be concerned
- We will walk you through the process of terminating your Avast membership. For those who have purchased the product, such as DRI Avast Software, via an online seller or from the official website of Avast, they may apply for refunds on the company’s website. Understand that if you do not receive your money back within 30 days of purchasing a product, you will be refunded. Also available on their website is information about their refund policy. In accordance with their return policy for online purchases, the Avast corporation provides a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of charge for all Avast products. Just a reminder that you need have your original purchase or membership information, as well as your billing information, available before proceeding. When attempting to contact Avast Customer Support personnel, this is also true of course. It is possible that you purchased the goods via a local retailer or a third-party reseller, in which case the 30-day money-back guarantee would not apply to you. Cancelling your Avast auto-renewal may be done in three ways. First, you must disable auto-renewal using the Order interface, which is available on the website. The second option is to modify the settings using your Avast account. Alternatively, you can contact Avast support and request that the auto-renewal settings be turned off. For each of the methods indicated above, we have included a full step-by-step instruction. Make your choice from the options provided and follow the instructions to cancel Avast Auto-Renewal. You may submit refund claims to Avast using the following link:
Turn on Avast Automatic Renewal by selecting ON. Additionally, once you have completed all of the processes, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
Method 2 (Through Avast Account)
- Navigate to the Avast A/c section by clicking on the sign in button located at the top right of the screen
- Now, log in with the email address that you used when making the purchase. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to the’Licenses’section and look for the phrase’Your Licenses ‘
- Then click on that link. After that, look for the auto-renewal license and click on the ‘deactivate auto-renewal subscription’ button to cancel the subscription.
Once you have completed all of the processes, you will get an email confirming your participation.
Method 3 (Through Avast Support)
A confirmation email will be sent to you after all of the processes have been successfully completed.
- Please click on the link. Fill out the cancellation request form completely, including all of the essential information. Remember to provide the email address that you used to make the transaction. Just wait for Avast Customer Service to confirm your order and you’re done
How to apply for DRI Avast Refund Request:
Now that you’ve learned how to prevent Avast services from renewing automatically, let’s take a look at how to get a refund if auto-renewal has already occurred. Follow these easy steps to receive a refund for DRI Avast Software. It is anticipated that you will get your payment within 30 days of when the payment was first processed.
- Avast’s official website may be found here. To go to the’Sales and Refund’section, look for it and travel to it. Provide them with the information that they have requested. enter the email address that you used to make the transaction
- After a few minutes, you will receive a response from customer support confirming your request for a refund.
Once you have received a response, your refund will be processed within a few business days. If you followed the steps in this post, you should have been able to cancel your Avast subscription and receive your DRI Avast Software refund. 3,825 people have looked at this post.
Tell Us Your Story – Avast! Antivirus Scam
It’s been around one month since I purchased a new Asus i7 laptop. It runs flawlessly and accomplishes all of its objectives. A week or two later, I began experimenting with the software that came as part of the machine’s gift package. I was able to locate the Avast! antivirus program. No issue, I reasoned; I’d heard of the firm before, and if this anti-virus software is included in the gift package from the company that constructed the computer. well, it can’t hurt. I was wrong. It was installed without a hitch, and everything appeared to be operating normally.
- began sending me alerts that I was running short on memory two days ago, and I ignored them.
- I’m not doing anything strenuous; I’m simply browsing.
- In recent months, though, the low memory warnings have become more frequent, causing Avast!
- appeared out of nowhere and offered to remedy the “memory issues.” Wow, what thoughtfulness on their part!
- The most popular plan that will do the job is only $20/month, which is a great deal.
- I Googled Avast!
- Actually, I studied the other areas of the website first, to give me time to come to terms with my disappointment before deleting Avast!
- For the record, unlike the other unfortunates, I have had no interaction with Avast!
Because I consider myself to be one of the fortunate ones—I believe!—I’m thankful to the developer of this useful, well-written, and visually appealing website for placing us on the map, so to speak. Avast! users who have fallen victim to the virus unite!
What is DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O? – A Scam Charge!
The reason why there is a charge on their credit card fromDRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O is a question that many people ask here. They normally don’t appreciate it when you tell them that this is most likely ascam. That’s not a problem; just go through it all and we’ll show you how to halt the scam and get your money back. DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O The use of credit card frauds and other types of fraud are common when consumers shop online (and offline), but in this situation it is the real business that has fooled you rather than hackers or cybercriminals.
Users did a total of100 votes, and98 voted that it is a FRAUD CHARGE.
DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM – The number 6370 was found in our database when searching for O. The accusation originates in the country of Romania. Ten people have come to our site in search of dri*avast antivirus software, or something similar, and have received no response thus yet.
More information about credit cards and frauds
- Search the officialFraug.org website for more information, and take advantage of their lessons or contact them personally. Also, checking the Visa or MasterCard websites to see if they can assist you, or opening a dispute on PayPal, may be worthwhile. Please let me know in the comments area whether this works for you or if you have any other information on the firm
Other data about DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O scam credit charge
This credit card fraud has been discovered in Brunei, Eritrea, and Eritrea, among other places. According to our combined score with Visa, there is a 36 percent charge fraud rate, and according to our combined score with Mastercard (other credit card providers such as Revolut, N26, BBVA, Banco Santander, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Capital One), there is a 50 percent credit charge fraud rate. The credit card notification for DRI-AVAST-SOFTWARE-AVAST-COM-O was discovered on a Sunday at 12 o’clock in 2010.
What is DRI *AVAST SOFT SHANNON, CO. IE?
It was discovered on July 14, 2014, that the charge DRI *AVAST SOFT SHANNON, CO. IE had been made to a credit card or debit card. Thirty-three percent of the people who have rated this charge as trustworthy have also reported the charge as suspicious. Do you have any idea where this charge is coming from? Have you ever noticed the DRI *AVAST SOFT SHANNON, CO. IE on your credit card, debit card, or prepaid charge card? Do you know what it is? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
What people are saying.
helen on October 10, 2015
Cancel the order and return the money to my account
helen on October 11, 2015
Please return my money and cancel the rest of my orders.
Robert Delugan on December 15, 2015
Why is my E 34,44 being deducted from my account when I have made no purchases and am attempting to obtain a refund? Robert Delugan’s full name is Robert Delugan.
DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
My credit card was charged for something I never ordered, therefore kindly return my money of 19,99 € and cancel everythingFfPCA
DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
I have never placed a purchase, therefore kindly return my money of 19,99 € and cancel all of my orders.
DOMINIQUE SANTOS-PORTUGAL on December 18, 2015
I have never placed a purchase, therefore kindly return my money of 19,99 € and cancel all of my orders. Why is it that they are not only not allowing the queixas to enter, but they are also engaging in friendly competition with the other people?:(
alain gagnéon February 01, 2016
I have a transaction in the amount of 99.98$ on my credit card from your company, and I have never had to ask for anything. I’d want a refund and for the transaction to be canceled, please. Please allow me to respond in French if that is possible.
alain gagné on February 01, 2016
Votre company has made a transaction in my name for 99.98 dollars on my credit card, and I have never inquired about it.
I’ve requested a refund and have canceled the purchase. Please respond in English if possible, or in French if possible.
Hamka on March 16, 2016
To deactivate the activation of the DRI* Avast software for the year 2016.
Goran Lax on March 23, 2016
I’ve been charged SKR 449 for this piece of garbage! What makes it possible? What can I do to prevent this from happening again?
Goran Lax on March 23, 2016
This garbage has been invoiced to my account. What need I do in order to prevent ongoing charging on my account?
catherine gachon on April 03, 2016
I did not make a purchase and would like a refund of $20.990 CLP.
Raymond NOEL on May 07, 2016
On April 22, 2016, I downloaded and installed the AVAST anti-virus software. My hard drive had been deVASTed by a virus, and I had to seek professional assistance to clean up the mess and reinstall Windows 10. and I made a monetary contribution to the software. Is it possible for me to receive reimbursement from the company?!
Doucet Françoise on May 14, 2016
On the 4th of June, 2015, I received a bill for 49.99 dollars for an antivirus program. Due to the fact that the computer on which this antivirus was installed has not been operational for more than 20 months, I would really appreciate it if you would reimburse my money and not charge me again.
Jack H on September 10, 2016
Please cancel my order and return my funds.
Jack H on September 10, 2016
Request that you cancel your order and return my money
becq augusta on March 17, 2017
Nothing has been ordered from you, and you have a 39.99 debit.
andrei on March 18, 2017
Please remove this option from consideration and return my money.
tif on May 24, 2017
As a result of being charged 39.99 euros without my consent, I would like the transaction to be cancelled and the money refunded to my account.
Phoebe on October 07, 2017
Please remove this option from consideration and return my money.
marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
Please cancel the Dri*avast antivirus software and refund the sum of $21.39 to my PayPal account.
marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
COMPANY NAME: DIGITALRIVER US INC
marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
DESCRIBED BY AVAST
marvin horvath on November 08, 2017
What else could you possibly want?
Please help me get Avast!’s attention: DRI Avast charged my Mastercard **.** without m.
Please assist me with my Avast! problem.
The issue in GetHuman6049750’s own words
My Mastercard **.** was charged by DRI Avast without my knowledge or permission for software from avast.com. Mn Ord Mn Ord Mn Ord Mn This occurred on May **, *****. In exchange, I would like Avast to refund my money and not bother me in the future. Inconvenient, especially when they take advantage of older persons on social security, this has been the case. ***I have already notified the Federal Fraud Division, and I am prepared to go even farther if I do not receive my money back. *I will be a major inconvenience to you.
Give me my money back, please!
should do to make this right.
How GetHuman6049750 fixed the problem
I dialed this number several times until someone answered **-***-***-****, at which point I described the problem in detail. The lady was really pleasant and apologetic* when I initially denied her offer to extend my contract for an additional * months at no charge. She provided me with a confirmation number indicating that the cash will be returned to my account within * business days. She double-checked by reading me the information from her computer screen to ensure that she had the right account information.
Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can assist you in gaining Avastnotice !’s and get better service more quickly. To get started, simply click on the button below.
Help from Real People?
If our free tools aren’t enough, we have a partnership with a US-based organization that has live tech support professionals available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and have a conversation with a professional right away. Interact with a Live Expert in real time.
Having Avast! issues too?
Get advice from other prosother customers and have it handled more quickly: Write at least 100 characters if you want better results. This email address is no longer active.
A problem with customer service GetHuman6049750 has submitted a report. The date was May 9th, 2021, which was 8 months ago. I’m having a problem with Avast! too
GetHuman6049750 explained how to repair the problem.112 people have already seen this. This is a similar issue to the 884 other customers who have reported it.
Account information includes a username, a password, and the email address associated with the account.
GetHuman6049750 has begun investigating the problem. May 9, 2021 at 8:21 p.m. GetHuman6049750 confirmed that the problem has been resolved. Hooray! 10th of May, 2021, at 1:37 a.m. GetHuman6049750 confirmed that the problem has been resolved. Hooray! 1:47 a.m. on May 10th, 2021
Setup Your New Home Easily
Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home location, and we will book everything for the same day—all at no cost to you! Get a better bargain on all of your services with a single phone call, and we’ll take care of the scheduling for you. Toll-free number: 888-959-6783 Because our service is independent, we can evaluate plans from a variety of providers and book numerous technicians at the same time.
DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN Reviews
It was discovered on August 29, 2021 that the charge DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN had been made. 7o people reported the DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN charge to be unauthorized; 13 users confirmed the charge to be safe. Please consider assisting other possible victims by forwarding any information you may have regarding DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN.
avast.com ord MN was initially identified on August 29, 2021 as a DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE charge. 7o people reported the DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN charge to be unauthorized; 13 users confirmed that the charge was legitimate. By sharing any accessible information about DRI* AVAST SOFTWARE avast.com ord MN with the public, you can help ensure that other prospective victims are not victimized in the future.
Contact Avast Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax
Get in touch with Avast Customer Service.
Contacting Avast Customer Service Center
Avast is an anti-virus software firm that was founded in 1988. In the aftermath of coming into touch with a computer virus, two researchers set out to develop a software that would safeguard computers against the virus and future viruses. As a result, Avast software was developed. Avast takes pleasure in the fact that more than 150 million computers, including Macs and Android devices, are safer as a result of the program.
Despite the fact that the firm has expanded by leaps and bounds over the years, the company still has just 200 workers. Avast Anti-Virus Software is available for both free and paid download. To share your thoughts about your customer service experience, please click here.
Avast provides technical and sales assistance for customers in the United States as well as for foreign customers through its call center. From Sunday at 6 p.m. until Friday at 8 p.m. EST, customer care is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the United States. The customer service department is closed between Friday at 8:01 p.m. and Sunday at 5:59 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Technical Customer Service: 1-866-951-7679
- Sales Customer Service: 1-800-581-1081
- Avast Headquarters: 00-420-274-005-777
- Avast Germany: 00-49 (0) 7541-9530490
The main mailing address for Avast customer support (for clients in the United States) is accessible for non-urgent correspondence. If you are experiencing difficulties with your Avast software or are experiencing payment troubles, you must contact Avast customer care by phone. Avast Software USAattn: Customer Service255 Shoreline Dr. Ste. 515Redwood City, CA 94065Or visit www.avastsoftware.com. Trion Office Building, home to Avast Software’s headquarters. Budejovicka 1518/13a140 00 Prague 4Czech Republic Budejovicka 1518/13a140 00 Prague 4Czech Republic
You may read more about Avast anti-virus software, both free and paid, and contact Avast customer support on the company’s official website, which can be found at. The contact information may be found on the contact page at. There is also a link where you may report a new virus so that Avast can adjust its software in order to accept, detect, and eradicate the viral danger in future software updates. If you require assistance with your Avast product, please visit the support website and file a ticket, or browse the FAQs for answers.
Customer Service Email
In order to contact Avast customer care for technical or sales concerns, you must first visit the help website and submit a query to the company. Questions of a technical nature: This is the straight URL to file a support issue.
Avast technical customer support representatives provided us with a variety of choices when we contacted. Press 1 for technical difficulties, and 2 for billing concerns to reach a live person. When we pressed 2 to get to the billing department, a fresh list of possibilities was presented to us. In the event that we did not choose an option, we were informed that all billing help could be found on the official website’s support page. Having phoned back, we selected Option 1 for technical concerns in the hopes of speaking with a customer support representative.
I received an answer to my call in less than a minute.
How to Get an Avast Refund [Top Hacks]
Its headquarters are in Prague, Czech Republic, where Avastis is an international cybersecurity software firm. Among the company’s specialties are the development of computer security software as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The Avast Antivirus software is the company’s most popular product, followed by services such as the Avast Secure Browser and the Avast SecureLine virtual private network (VPN). Avast is said to have more than 435 million monthly active users, according to the company.
How to Request a Refund From Avaston Your Own
Are you dissatisfied with your Avast purchase, or do you not intend to use it for some other reason, please let us know. As long as you return the item within 30 days of purchasing it, you should have no trouble getting your money back without any complications. The only places where you can get a refund from Avast are through DoNotPay and the company’s own website.
|Can you request a refund via||Yes / No|
Request a Refund Through Avast’s Website
In order to obtain your money returned from Avast, you must first complete the following steps:
- Go to the Avastrefund request form and fill it out. Continue by following the on-screen directions to complete your request
- Learn how to discover your Avast order ID number for complete instructions on how to obtain your order ID number.
Following submission of your request, a ticket will be generated, and a customer care agent will be dispatched to collect it. You will get an email with your ticket ID number in the near future.
Let DoNotPay Request YourAvast Subscription Refund
Instead of tinkering with a refund request on your own, DoNotPay can do it for you. Our software can understand the essential aspects of your demand, develop a case for you, and then resolve the issue on your behalf, all thanks to some cutting-edge artificial intelligence. Using DoNotPay, you may receive your money back from Avast in the following ways:
- Open the DoNotPay app on your web browser and click on it. Choose Get Protected from theChargeback Instantlyicon’s drop-down menu. Answer the straightforward questions that our chatbot will pose to you
- After you have verified your signature, submit the request.
DoNotPay will send the refund request to your bank as soon as it has completed the case building process with all of the necessary information. Also included are the VISA and Mastercard codes and rules that will serve to strengthen your position. If you would want DoNotPay to contact the merchant on your behalf in order to request a refund, please complete the form below. It’s easy and quick!
Can You Apply For anAvast Auto-Renewal Refund?
In the event that your free trial or limited-time membership automatically converted into a paid subscription price, you can ask to have your money returned to you. Remember that you must request a refund within 30 days of the date on which Avast debited your credit card. Demanding a refund will result in the deactivation of the auto-renewal service indefinitely. If you need assistance requesting a refund of your membership price, contact DoNotPay for assistance or complete the Avast refund request form.
What Is Avast’s Refund Policy?
The rule of thumb is straightforward. To be eligible for a full refund if you are dissatisfied with your Avast product, you must contact the business within 30 days of purchase. According to their Cancellation and Refund Policy, they provide the following benefits: In the case of subscriptions for select Avast, AVG, CCleaner (including Defraggler, Recuva, and Speccy) and HMA Solutions products purchased directly from us through our online retail sites or Google Play, we provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.” You must complete all of the requirements in this Cancellation and Return Policy within 30 days of the date of purchase in order for us to terminate your membership and refund the full amount of the price you paid for the then-current Subscription Term.” It is only items purchased in the following ways that are eligible for their 30-day money-back guarantee:
- Internet-based through the Avast Store
- Internet-based through an offer within another Avast product on Windows or Mac
To begin the refund procedure, you must first return any hardware you purchased (such as the Avast Omni hub) to the company where it was purchased.
In order to receive assistance with all of the required procedures you must follow, you should contact Avast’s support staff.
Exceptions to Avast Refund Rules
If it has been more than 30 days following the purchase, Avast normally does not provide refunds for the software. The 30-day money-back guarantee does not apply if you purchased your Avast products in any of the following countries:
- The App Store, which is operated by Apple or other online resellers
- Retail shops or through third-party resellers
Contact the merchants directly in both circumstances and inquire about their return policies. Such purchases are not eligible for a refund from Avast.
Obtain a Refund for an Avast Product Purchased in the Google Play App Store
Avast will want the email address and Transaction ID that you used to complete the transaction in the Google Play store in order to process your cancellation and refund request for a subscription or solution you purchased from Google Play. You can locate the Transaction ID in one of the following places:
- This is the confirmation email that was delivered to your Google Play account after you finished the transaction. On the Google Play Store, you may find the Subscription and Services area.
You should then fill out the normal Avast refund request form when you have obtained these data.
How Long Does Avast Take to Refund?
The processing of a refund request by Avast might take up to 10 working days, according to some users. Others have reported receiving their money back within seven or even three days of submitting a refund request. Although the processing period varies, you should be able to get your reimbursement quite fast.
Try Out Free Online Trials With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
According to a study conducted by West Monroe Partners, the typical user pays $237.33 per month on various subscription fees, which is 197 percent more than their original estimate! That’s a significant sum of money, especially when you factor in the routinely renewed payments, which you were completely unaware of until they arrived. However, although some firms, such as Avast, are fair in their subscription and refund policies and will refund your undesired auto-renewed subscription price, there are many others who will not do so.
Our Free Trial Card may be just what you’re looking for.
While it comes to virtual credit cards, the most important feature is their capacity to establish a one-time use, randomly generated credit card number that can be used when purchasing online or testing out new services for free.
- It generates a random set of credit card numbers
- It is accepted on free trial sites
- It is accepted on paid trial pages. When it comes to subscription pages, it does not get authorized.
DoNotPay Is Your Ticket to Being More Efficient
Are you having trouble paying your electricity bills and may benefit from a payment extension? Are you getting scammy robocalls fourteen times a day, and it’s driving you insane? Isn’t it true that the parking penalty you received was completely unfair? We may be able to provide you with a solution. A number of amazing services are offered by DoNotPay, which bills itself as the world’s first “robot lawyer.” DoNotPay’s services may make your daily life a great deal simpler. As soon as you launch our app in your web browser, you will have immediate access to an array of useful tools and functions.
We can assist you with the following:
- Making a call to customer service and waiting on hold
- Appealing speeding fines
- Filing lawsuits against individuals and businesses in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment swiftly and efficiently
- Cancellation of subscriptions or memberships
- Cancellation of services
- Handling issues relating to credit cards
- Defending yourself against traffic charges
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- And more. Obtaining reimbursements for flights that have been delayed or canceled
- Obtaining reimbursements from other businesses
- Identifying and tracking down fraudsters that make bogus robocalls
- The management of debt that cannot be paid
- Representing oneself in court against parking tickets
Want your issue solved now?
CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY AND $95.39 HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BY YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM YOU.
HOWEVER I DID LAST YEAR, THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE MY BANK DETAILS. I WANT A FULL REFUND. CONTACT DETAILS. I AM NO LONGER GOING TO RECEIVE SERVICE FROM YOU.THE ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSE!. PLEASE SEND ME MY MONEY TOI WILL BE CONTACTING THE BANK.
Money out of my account!
July 15. 2021CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY AND $95,39 HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BY YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM YOU. HOWEVER I DID LAST YEAR, THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE MY BANK DETAILS. I WANT A FULL REFUND. CONTACT DETAILS. My email address is I WILL BE REPORTING YOU AND CALLING MY BANK! I AM CLOSING THAT ACCOUNT!
An amount of £49,99 pounds was taken from account with Nation wide I would appreciate an immediate refund My details are as followspassword is CooperDaniel2 Thankyou in anticipation Brian Jarvis
DIGITAL RIVER AVAST
I am shocked that I too received notification via paypal on a purchase I in no way authorized or made by DIGITAL RIVER representing AVAST. I dont even use AVAST. I never authorized anybody to charge me much less debit my account. I have emailed the bank, paypal and sent an email to Digital River. I do not even have the funds in the account whatsoever t pay this $50 charge. how stressful this truly is for me. now I face overdraft charges! This is not fair t me. I am already struggling and below poverty level income as it is, two children and on food stamps.
Given the fact that they continue to conduct themselves like they have as I have read many complaints.
Avast company charge to my credit card without my authorization.I didn’t order any product from this Company, I demand my money back.this is a fraud from Avast Company, I never gave them my personal information.My email is Thanks for responses
unauthorized paymentHello,on 20.05.2019 you charged me:$963.89 pesos mexicanos.I don’t use avast software.Please refund me now!
Pirovano Maria Teresa
unauthorized paymentHello,on 17.03.2019 you charged me:-79,99 EURdetails from my credit cardPirovano MariateresaVisa 4084-4300-1194-0475.I use avast software and I have regular contract.If you don’t answer me, I will contact my bank and my lawyer!
Hello,on 23.01.2018 you charged me:-79,99 EURdetails from my bank account statements:Name oder Firma:DIGITAL RIVER WORLD PAYMENTS AB TEXTILGATAN 31IBAN oder Konto:GB46 CHAS 6092 4241 3110 40BIC oder BLZ:CHASGB2LXXXVerwendungszweck:DRI.AVAST Software avast.com/ord 6380221263 6649730021Gläubiger-ID:GB79DRWSDDCHAS00000041311040Mandatsreferenz:23043832403Kundenreferenz (End-to-End):DRWP6649730021PWRDAbw.
Zahlungsempfänger:DIGITAL RIVER AP IDD-GPSWhy did you charge me that amount? I don’t use avast software and I never got an email with any kind of confirmation about any kind of contract!If you don’t answer me, I will contact my bank and my lawyer!
Dri Avast Software, Shannon
Avast company charge to my debit card without my authorization, I didn’t order any product from this Company, I demand my money back.this is a fraud from Avast Company, I never gave them my personal information.My email:
Dri Avast Software
Avast company charge to my credit card without my authorization, I didn’t order any product from this Company, I demand my money back.this is a fraud from Avast Company, I never gave them my personal information.
Hi,On the 16.10.17 I was taken money from my visa card without authorization for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co. I didn’t order anything and want my money back. Is there somebody who knows what to do?Here is my email:, phone: + 420 733 644 665.Thanks for responses.
Hi,On the 16.10.17 I was taken money from my visa card without authorization for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co. I didn’t order anything and want my money back. Is there somebody who knows what to do? Here is my email:, phone + 420 733 644 665.You can send this raport to the people from Your company who are working in Czech Republic for better communication in our common language.Thanks for responses.
I’ve been charged in my credit card: DRI*AVAST SOFTW u$s 25,20I have not subscribed nor done any online transaction for AVAST. I will ask may Bank to reject this chargeAlberto MazzucaMail
I was recently reviewing my visa and noticed I was charged 49.98 without my authorization. This is theft and I want it back. Contact me at 250-319-2780 at your earliest convenience. Donna
I have not subscribed nor done any online transaction for AVAST so-called anti-virus. How did it happen could you please let me know. It must be some mistake as I do not have any personal computing devices as well. In my account, it is showing Dhs 149.00 been withdrawn by DRI*AVAST.
A payment of £24.99 was taken from my account on 8th Feb 2017 this payment was not authorised by me or anyone in our company, the software was part of a one year package when we purchased our new laptop in 2016, when the renewal email came through we declined to renew, in fact a number of renewal reminders were sent to us and we instructed you on every occasion that we did not wish to renew and cancelled auto renewal three times.
As I see from the above complaint email I am not alone in this fraudulent act.
dri kaspersky l shonnon, co.irl
they took the money from my credit card 28/04/2017,they amunt of 2223.11$ witch no autorisation,and no sush service,for my computer.i want to be refund,for 223,11$ mr.jacques baileyhelp me thanks you.
On the 18.03.17 I was taken money from my visa card without authorization for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co. IRLI didn’t order anything and want my money back. Is there somebody who knows what to do? Here is my email:Thank you for the responses.
unauthorized paymentOn the 25.01.17 I was taken money from my visa card without authorization for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co.
IE N.657794I didn’t order anything and want my money back. Is there somebody who knows what to do? Here is my email:
Hi,On the 024.03.17 I was taken money from my visa card without authorization for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co. IRL 33, I didn’t order anything and want my money back. Is there somebody who knows what to do? Here is my email:Thanks for responses.
I had to pay something from avast without reason?
Hi dear community,On the 08.01.17 i had to pay 69,99€ with my visa card for “Dri Avast Softw Shannon, Co.“. Somebody know what this is? I will have this amount of money back! I am not actually using Avast on my computer or smartphone.Here my email for help: Thx for help
The amount of 49,99 Euros was taken from my Visa without my authorization. I do not even have Avast on my computer anymore since 2 years ago, and I never gave my authorization to an authomatic renew. I want a complete refund, immediately, or I will start a clame.I have closed that account. Contact me for info as to where to send the refund.Ernesto Rizo Serrano
On January 2 and January 15, 2017, your company DRI AVAST SOFTWARE has withdrawn from my visa card 69,99 eur and 49,99 eur without any reason. I didn’t order any product for these amounts and the money was taken by Avast in an illegal way. This means that I ask an immediate reimbursement on my visa card n° 4454716474921222 that belongs to me Giuseppe MOFFA from Belgium.I will not accept that you take the money out of my account without my agreement. I will not wait long before informing the police about your illegal actions.I personally work as a policeman at the Belgian federal police and an inquiry will soon start if you don’t reimburse me immediately these two amounts: 69,99 eur + 49,99 eur.Giuseppe MOFFA
Dri*Avast SOFT MINNETONKA MNUS
The amount of $42.89 was taken from my checking account without my authorization. I do not even have Avast on my software. I am reporting this as fraud and want a complete refund, immediately.I have closed that account. Contact me for info as to where to send the refund. Kay and Gary Taynor
MONEY TAKEN WITHOUT MY CONCENT
CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY AND £29.99 HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BY YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM YOU. HOWEVER I DID LAST YEAR, THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE MY BANK DETAILS. I WANT A FULL REFUND. CONTACT DETAILS.